Public Administration and Policy Analysis Center was founded in 2007. The activities of this Interdisciplinary Center are as follows:
- research in public policy analysis and public administration;
- cooperation with similar centers in Lithuania and abroad, also with Lithuanian authorities;
- dissemination of research results through a range of presentations, organizing various events;
- public administration and public policy development and teaching of courses within the context of IIRPS study programs;
- popularizing of public administration and public policy analysis among IIRPS students.
Head of the centre is prof. Vitalis Nakrošis. The center brings together both IIRPS lecturers and students at different levels.
Currently, the center participates in the Lithuanian Science Council-funded study, the Lithuanian authorities, the structure and performance trends.